Sunday, January 25, 2009

I'm going to post because I haven't posted in a long time. Haha.

What a lousy reason to post. But then again, I'm not getting that special mood that insists that I must post. Heck. Today was an interesting day anyway. Let's try to write something about it.

Today, is a Saturday, the second last day that the ShenZhen people will be in Singapore. Well, apart from the fact that my partner follows me around too much, I guess it's ok. (Well, I found him a little too possessive...Sighh...I hate restrictions on my freedom. But it's not that I want absolutely zero restrictions. Bleh.)

Well, we started off with Martin and I at school, being early, and Brandon being punctual. The rest were...Late or dead. Fine. Missing. The late people are excused. The missing people should be punished. ESPECIALLY YOU HONGBO. (I dunno why though xD)
Conclusion 1: Never try to take a group of more than 10 uncooperative people to take the train.
It wasn't a particularly fun experience to take the train, and having to stick your hand out at the closing door and hope it opens up again so that this guy who was walking to slowly can get into the train -.- At least I know it doesn't hurt and require a lot of force.

Mustafa centre first. A very interesting place which doesn't appear in my memory but my parents claims they've brought me there before. It has absolutely everything and anything in there. (Though martin is very certain they do not have s** t*** in there. Censored because he made us play the same guessing game xD.) All the ShenZhen people were left to wander around and me, Mervyn, Martin and Brandon were left to wander around. Aimlessly. Was fun though. They put the washing powders and detergents next to the chocolates. And they have a sign saying 'Insect Killer, Strach'.

After that, lunch at some random roti prata stall where Martin started to show his absolute hatred for Lo(u)is. Oh well... I shan't comment here. And by the way Martin, he is still trying to make friends with you after all that. Amazingly enough.

And the last stop for the day... Mervyn's house. Well, it redefined my concepts of houses in Singapore. In primary school, it was just flats and masionnettes, in Sec 1, condominiums, semi-Ds, terraces, blah blah. Now, I have no idea what Mervyn's house fall under. I would call it a museum if I didn't know better. :X Nevertheless, nice house Mervyn (: And we did the best social activity we could come up with there. Bridge. And hearts. Lols...

And right now, after reading Mervyn's blog, I am reminded of the horrors of what happened after dinner. Caught totally unaware. UGH. And I'm quite certain principal turned around and saw it. UGH EVEN MORE. AND MERVYN IT'S NOT FUNNY. I can't believe I still had the picture taken. Martin are you sure my partner has a girlfriend? -.-

Heck. Good night everyone and Happy 牛 Year. (This is getting a little stale.)

Wesley at 12:23 AM