Saturday, January 3, 2009
I wonder why I've been posting everyday. Funny me. No wonder I never ever have time to start/finish my chinese homework.
Went to collect my lenses today. Luls. I CAN SEE 6/4 WITH MY NEW LENSES. Like wheee! And there was also another guy who was there who kept looking at me like he'd seen me before. So strange.
And then my mum attempted to drag me to OG to buy some new clothes. She still doesn't know what I like. Bleh. Then again I don't really know, so I spent the rest of the afternoon trying to find a pattern or something in the shirts that I currently have. Well...My mum thinks that a plain shirt with some famous brand on it would be a shirt that I like. That's like spending 60 bucks just to buy some plain shirt with some logo that you can just draw on. Ugh. She should be happy that she has a son like me who doesn't like these kind of shirts. MUHAHAHA!
CO next. I think I'm excluded from social activities, that's why I exclude myself when I'm given the opportunity. How retarded.
Wesley at
6:48 PM