Sunday, January 18, 2009
I is freaked out.
By many individual things. Firstly, I think music stressed me up too much. I've been playing so much I left most of my work untouched. So obviously I'm killing myself even more by blogging right now. Bzzt.
My biggest worry right now is guitar. I can't believe I'm worrying about it now. It hasn't been giving me any stress for the past 3 years and suddenly, BOOM! SYF! And suddenly I get switched to alto 1 solo when I'm happily playing alto 2 solo. Like wtf. Now I'm stressed by stupid semiquavers which I can't seem to play on time. Apparently I rush too much. APPARENTLY. I blame the ensemble's unsteady timing and my nerves. There's this constant acceleration. And then when the solo ends, I realise I'm faster than the basses. AND MONSIEUR CONDUCTOR CAN'T TELL UNTIL I FINISH SOLO. Pfft. He doesn't even bother to tell me. I IS SAD. So I'm desperatedly using the metronome now, but I have no idea what speed to set it to. Ingenious. We should replace the conductor with a metronome in his place. At least everybody will stop rushing.
Second worry would be... ShenZhen has arrived in Singapore. And I'm screwed. My partner must be waiting in anticipation and I'm sitting here at home blogging. And the thing is I'm so unprepared, I think the only time I'll meet him would for the first 3 lessons from Monday to Thursday. Which doesn't seem right. But heck. Worry. Worry. Worry.
And last but not least. Homework. Definitely not the least. I need to do a greenwave proposal. I NEED TO DO A PROPOSAL. Screw it. And duzhe test, with both books still unread. I am of the fail. French homework as well.
And I need to buy fingernails. Apparently they're sold in 'Bras Basah Complex second floor somewhere in the corner corner part of it. I also don't know how to say'. Ahh heck, I'll find one day and wander around that place.
Bzzt.
Wesley at
10:05 PM