Tuesday, January 20, 2009

I can't believe someone told me my posts are mind stimulating and thoughts evoking. Now I'm stressed to write something of similar quality and I failing drastically. Huang Yiheng look sharp. This is your fault. xD

Well, ShenZhen people are here and I've excluded myself a lot. Ugh. I'm just nervous around people. I have no idea whether I should be feeling guilty or not. After all my partner had done back in China and here I am busily immersed in my own life. The worse thing is he seems to refuse to socialise with the other China people who came over. Guilt, guilt, guilt. Wesley's just like that and there's nothing you can do about it. So don't bother telling me that I'm a lousy person and a lousy friend. I already know that.

Bleh. And finally got my French textbook. It looks so foreign and absoluely different from everybody else's textbook. And I actually doubted I got the right book at first. Bleh.

And for the first time ever, I'm bored on a schoolday. Yes I'm bored due to the lack of work. But then again, I have duzhe test tomorrow and I haven't read much of those two books yet. Heck luh.

And Jeremy and I were discussing about what life really was. In a more different abstract way. I always had times when I felt like this. It's as though life is just a dream. Everything's part of this dream and everybody isn't exactly real. They're just random people who plays a certain role in this dream. Pretty much like a game. A one-player game. Everything's just fake. I mean like, why are you able to only feel things around you in this body that belongs to you. If you were able to switch bodies, would you behave differently? Would you act like the other person? Would you feel what he feels?

And since it's not possible for this 'possession' of bodies to take place, then why should we care about what we do? Why be law-abiding citizens? This world you live in is just like the virtual world. Only that there are emotions and pain.


I just realised this isn't exactly easy to explain. Neither is it easy to understand what I just wrote. Silly me. I fail at writing don't I >.>

Wesley at 8:59 PM