Wednesday, January 28, 2009
FINALLY FOUND ALAN'S BLOG. Gosh. That took a really long time. BUT NEVER MIND, I FOUND IT!
That was utterly random. Heh. And I guess Mervyn was kinda right about today being an interesting day in it's own way. Ugh -.- You're not going to get away scot-free Martin.
I insist Geog was the most interesting today. Like instead of listening to random proposals which our fellow classmates came up with, Ryoji was teaching me Jap. It's like fun and amusing xD And then we like tried to list out all the Hiragana and Katakana characters and I'm pleased to announce that Ryoji can't remember all! (Neither can I xD) But well, at least now I know it's isn't necessary to be able to remember all :D
And I'm getting bitten my plenty of mosquitoes. It's damn irritating! Now I've like blotches of red all over my arms that are being irritatingly itchy. RAWR!
I wonder whether I should do up my physics file...Mr. Chan asked for them last year for goodness knows how many times and never collected it once, even though most of us brought it. Sighh...
Wesley at
11:02 PM