Friday, January 2, 2009
The end of Week 0!
Strangely enough our term started on week 0. HOW CAN THEY GIVE US AN EXTRA DAY OF SCHOOL!
Okays, fine so the Sec 1s weren't so bad after all. But I still feel uneasy and Gifford thinks I'm antisocial. I think so too. I'm having trouble speaking since it's a really long time since I've last spoken in English. Proper English, that is. Oh yes, back to antisocialismthingamajig. So yea, I should try to talk more and interact more. Darn, I envy people who can just speak thinking and still come out right. ARGH! Hey! Like, in life, when you're speaking, there's no backspace button which you can constantly press. >.>
Enough of the Sec 1s, they don't need so much attention yet. Let's go back to my own class :D They're like going to build SANDCASTLES at EAST COAST PARK. THAT SO ISN'T FAIR! I WANT TO GO TOO! And I'm stuck at some orientation camp where every activity is obviously allocated too much time. (I haven't looked at the schedule yet xD) Ok fine, unfair judgement/generalisation.
I still have doubts about the camp. Specially war games >.> If that one turns out good, then nothing could possibly go wrong.
I just digressed again >< BACK TO THE TOPIC! My own class :D, we got mostly the same teachers again, except for SS and Philo, and the new teachers apparently aren't all too bad. Hoorah!
So right now...I guess I'd better get started on my Chinese homework :X
(Yay! New contact lenses tomorrow! MUHAHA! Watch me murder little black alphabets that obviously look more like dots with MY NEW SUPER CLEAR VISION!)
Wesley at
10:38 PM