Friday, January 30, 2009

知足 by 五月天 is nice. A nice gentle and peaceful song that has meaningful lyrics. And it's benjo's fault that I've been looping it like crazy, which isn't exactly a bad thing (: So I shall give him some credit! Yay!

I like chinese songs because the lyrics always have something about friendship or love. Not the english song type though. Chinese songs have this very gentle and calm way of talking about how you lose them. Now like english songs where they start whacking drums and screaming and shouting and then start complaining. Chinese is good (:

And I'm having a big problem with me new seat. I keep going back to my old seat (or at least somewhere nearby) during chem, phy, bio, chinese, geog (not so close but still away from the seat), which is kinda wrong. But I'm getting kinda irritated with my new deskmate, who enjoys taking my stuff really rudely when I'm blatantly using it. Like my maths worksheet. It gets irritating after a while. VERY irritating. And if he happens to read this blog I really couldn't be bothered anymore, it's a fact. *shrug*

Back to happy topics! Congratulations to all Alto 2 people who attended to auditions for making it to the second round! :D And Darren, telling lies is bad (: Work hard and let us enjoy our last year as a section together (: *throws SYF out the window*

Sian, I'm supposed to be helping with the chingay thing tomorrow and I have no idea what I'm going there for. Wish me fun =/

And I think I should really change the skin of this blog, even the small font size is starting to irk me.

Wesley at 11:49 PM