Monday, December 29, 2008

I shall stop procrasti... Forget it (:

I think this blog owes some people some things, but I forgot what. But I think and update should do :D

I am happy to announce that I have not started on any work yet :D Chinese can wait a little longer, after all there's still two more days. Been blog surfing for 1/2 an hour and I don't understand why I like to coop myself up at home. Such a silly pasttime (how is this thing spelt?). But well, if there was a subject called 'socialising' (is social studes the same thing?) I'll probably do as badly in it as Philosophy (I almost failed this thing dammit).

I think I should link more people such it's such great fun :D

And! And! I'm wondering why I decided to become a PSL. It's like pure hell trying to wake up at 7 just to get to some stupid briefing that 'can be found in the PSL handbook! Everything can be found in the PSL handbook!' >.> I think it's more of the social issue again (duh). Things just doesn't seem to be working out between me and the other PSLs of 1P (SOMEONE SAVE ME PLEASE!) So well, I'm wondering how things are going to work out with the Sec 1s. Bzzt.

Fears. Insecurities. Heck. Sleep is good. When you sleep, there's nothing to be afraid of (unless someone hacked his way into your house and is holding a chopper or something, towering over you ready to chop you into tiny pieces). After all, when you wake up, it's but just a dream.

Time to sleep :D

Wesley at 10:37 PM