Wednesday, December 31, 2008
Happy New Year
So Australia and New Zealand has celebrated the New Year (or so the Chnl 8 news reports). I hope it's not too late yet xD. My computer says it's 10:35pm. :D
So this blog would like to do a Reflect & Review!
1. There's absolutely nothing to reflect about because this year wasn't exactly great. At least I made some new friends :D
2. I just realised I created this blog this year and I also killed it this year and revived it again. Funny how blogs work.
3. I can't think of anything else I did this year worth mentioning! Maybe it's just that I think everything isn't done well enough so it's not good to reflect on.
So........ We make resolutions!
1. Make some more friends! Both male and female friends are welcome! Feel free to contact me! (I'm not leaving you my contact details MUHAHAHAHA!)
2. Continue to keep this blog alive while finding the purpose of blogs and why they exist. Meanwhile I should get it a new skin...
3. Try to maple less! Or at least find some other game. Maple is a bad game to play all the time. (For every statement must have example! Don't give example no marks! Erm...) I have yet to start on my chinese homework yet! And I have another 25 hours and 15 minutes left!
4. Become more confident with myself? I dunno. I hate it when I start doubting myself. THERE I GO AGAIN. confidence...confidence...confidence...
5. LEARN EVERY SINGLE CHINESE INSTRUMENT BY NEXT YEAR. Hey, who said New Year's resolutions had to be realistic :D
6. Become more sociable. Was I very unsociable this year? D: Some guy from my CO said I was ):
7. Get to know my friends better. Now that's a hard one. So help me with it :D
8. Stop being random. WHAT'S SO BAD ABOUT RANDOMNESS?!
9. (Blank space reserved for more suggestions)
What stupid resolutions. Ah well, better start on my chinese homework or something. And I'm feeling a bit nervous about first day of school =/ Must be the sec 1s. Darn.
Wesley at
10:30 PM