Thursday, September 25, 2008
5 (4, 3, 2, 1...)
And DMPs will end. Ugh. DMPs, are the best few days of my life this year.
No. 1, no CCA
No. 2, no third lang (dont count the tests)
C: Go home early almost everyday
Also! Count in the fact that you get to do Maths everyday with people who are absolutely obssessed with Maths and truly passionate about it (except for a certain enriched module which shouldn't be mentioned).
Anyway, all this extra Maths practice doesn't really help much. BECAUSE I CAN'T SOLVE THE QUESTIONS MY BROTHER ASKS ME FOR HELP FOR! (He's P6 by the way) Then again, try solving questions by model (because he can't do algebra). Models, as Mrs. Chong says, are bad. Bad, bad, bad. Ok, maybe I warped the words a bit, but I agree. Algebra is the best!
'Prove that b • a = a^3 • b and that b • a ≠ a • b' Fine, maybe the • should be left out so it looks more misleading, but it's just for the sake of clarity for you people. =)
Me: Oh my goodness! Group theory is so strange! 'a^2 b^2' is not the same as '(ab)^2'
Random person in library: Hey did you hear what that guy said? 'a^2 b^2' is not the same as '(ab)^2'.
I found that really funny. I don't know why though. Hehe.
EoYs are round the corner! And I'm not prepared. That being said, I'd better be going. =)
Wesley at
11:19 PM