Thursday, July 3, 2008
Why should I bother myself?
Yepp, why force myself to carry on. Like French, I've been saying I want to quit it and now I'm still there. I should just skip some lessons or maybe CCA practices (more so for CCA since they're a waste of time now) but I don't. Kantian ethics? I'm being moral because I'm still going for CCA and French despite being unwilling to.
And what does being ethical give you? It gives you more work to do in less time. Hoorah. This post so does not match what I just tagged on the tagboard a few minutes ago. Stupid. Tone. Change.
No work today and my mum suggest I should stop mapling and instead, sit and stone in front of the comp. Because I should be role model to my brother. So I live for my brother. To have an example for my parents so that they don't need to have to resort to scolding him.
Because we have a role model here, we can now afford to slack and hope the role model is able to influence him.
Yea right. I am who I am because of all the misunderstandings which resulted in scoldings which resulted in my lack in confidence and the product? He who you see everyday and who everyone calls Wesley. He knows he cannot be changed anymore, because those attitudes are stuck for life.
Nothing can change it anymore.
Wesley at
9:55 PM