Sunday, July 6, 2008
It's 10:30 AM
And there's no one online. Sleepyheads! Yes yes I know it's a bad assumption to make that offline = sleeping. But that's usually correct.
Let's see what I have to say. Umm. Oh yes, I saw this funny quote on the bus on Friday. It went like:
"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - words of wisdom from Albert Einstein
I hope I remembered that correctly. Sure is dangerous. But I think it's because of both evil and those who do nothing. I wonder which catergory I belong to. Probably those who look on and do nothing. I'm evil you see. Oh wait, two catergories then.
I've been sitting in front of the comp for 1 1/2 hours "trying" to do my work. I know I can't be bothered, but I've 3 projects definitely cannot be done in one day. Kinda looking forward to APCG.
(You're looking forward to e-learning? wtf?)
No, I'm not you idiot. It's nevertheless still a holiday. We exclude the coming Friday and Sunday which is dedicated to RIGE's concert. So that leaves us with about 8 days. I guess we all need a break. *breaks pencil*
I'm trying to think of something to write about democracies, but my comprehension abilities have been failing since a long time ago. Not forgetting my ability to express myself accurately. FAIL LA.
And I managed to make me teach start teaching me "Ending Theme" from FFX! :D But now he's making me choose between that song or "Siesta" by Sonny Chua. And it's like he chose that song and it's kinda evil not to appreciate it. But then again, that song is easier to sight read :O I'm referring to Siesta. But obviously I prefer Ending Theme. DILEMMA.
*continues scattering random thoughts*
*runs out of thoughts*
*publishes p-
Oh wait. For those people who hate me, would you mind not bothering to talk to me. Specially when you talk to me just for the sake of trying to air some comment that you really need to say to make yourself look smart. Let me try to remember what you told me so that you can identify yourself. Hmm. "You know why the rules of the Humanities quiz kept changing and changing? It was because of Yong Sheng" And I love your obstinate no when the teacher thought I participated in some competition. It's like "NO!" as though you're afraid I'm credited for something that I shouldn't have been credited for. Typical Aries. Ooops what a big clue that I ACCIDENTALLY leaked out. What should I do! D: My backspace isn't working!
Oh, and I'm told you read this blog. Not that it matters if you totally hate me to the core since you hate me most of the time.
*publishes post*
Wesley at
10:29 AM