Tuesday, July 15, 2008

I think I enjoy talking to myself

It's quite funny. It's like I say something, and automatically I'll come up with a reply. And someone on msn would go, 'err what?'

'Yea, you're weird, definitely, at least for today'

Well, shut up you other voice. You should let the other people have a say before you start rattling in. In which case, you probably won't get to talk because the answer's already given.

'That's why I say everything first. dur.'

I don't like school at all. (not as in the school itself, but the process of going to school and studying) But today's talk in school was funny. Prof. Sternberg was a really good speaker. It's like what Mrs. Nathan say about 'long speeches don't always mean they're boring'

And I think I learnt a lot more in that speech than in any other talks. It's just scary. And now I have a pile of homework because I refuse to touch them at all while playing pokémon because I'm bored. If you're inclined to say 'suan' because I'm playing diamond and you can't, please feel free to do so on the tagboard as I'm already receiving those on msn anyway, so I doubt a bit more the tagboard would hurt anymore.

AND DAMMIT. I found a really nice skin on my blog but I can't use it, because it says the tags aren't closed properly. Sighh. And I thought it was a really good one too.

Is this what is being termed as 'cynical'? I wonder how people improve their vocabulary without using a dictionary. I wish I could learn words that way, then I would know what 'cynical' mean and continue writing this post instead of ending it here by saying I don't know what it means.

Like the word 'ignominious'.

Wesley at 10:51 PM