Tuesday, July 8, 2008
I surprise myself.
And indeed I do. This is the longest lasting blog I've ever had with a whopping 4X (I blame my short term memory for the missing last digit) posts. Those who would like to challenge the word 'whopping' may feel free to do so and leave the number of posts your blog has on the tagboard.
But that is unnecessary.
And I decided to check AsknLearn and found an 'updated' SS assignment worksheet. It says the due date is 8 July. I hover my mouse over the clock/calendar at the bottom right corner. It says 8 July. And I realise it's 00:10. Stupid me.
And then I found a PSL application form. It requested for last year's GPA. I search up and found it. It's kinda surprising considering how badly I'm doing this year. (The number not disclosed for people who enjoy tagging with 'SUAN')
And I'm kinda paranoid about being a PSL. Specially class-based. My inability to express myself will kill me next year. Oh, not forgetting my lack of self-confidence. And secondly, if I get assigned to a class with people I'm on absolutely bad terms with, it's going to be hell. H-E-L-L. And I've been trying to make myself live in heaven for the past 2 1/2 years avoiding trouble as much as possible (most notably getting into RIPB). That is what I inteprete as trouble. Ain't i weird?
And since I still haven't finished SS, and if I don't end this post first, I'll probably end up giving myself only 4 1/2 hours of sleep. Which so isn't enough after spending the whole day playing pinball and trying to download random games that just insist on corrupting.
Nights all. Midnight in fact.
Wesley at
12:36 AM