Monday, June 23, 2008

This is not a safe world anymore.

Something tells me, I don't look forward to school, but when I'm in it, I don't really mind. Today wasn't that bad. But all the moments I wasn't looking forward to were quite enjoyable while the moments I was looking forward to weren't all that great.

And Lock Leong was quite right about one thing. I get a bit hyper in school and these posts are so negative and horribly disheartening which makes me sound suicidal (that was paraphrased xD). Ok, maybe that paraphrasing was a bit exaggerated. No wait, it's too exaggerated. But it's just not right to act depressed and all in school. Doesn't fit in with the atmosphere. Hah. So there. And if I don't sound as depressed today, I have Mr Law's M&Ms to thank. I thought they'd melt -.-

Well, they tinted the windows! Looks quite cool, but makes the classroom darker ._. I dunno about how good that is but well, they got the windows tinted! Oh, and Mr Law got this nice candy machine thing which you can find in arcades. It's so cool ._. Like, it's out of the arcade for once! And it's funny seeing people trying to get stuff from it and the music is so...makes the atmosphere very tense when the 1 minute is about to end xD

Nothing much left I suppose. Guitar was hell. (Since when was it never) But I mean, if there's 10 more practices left, there isn't much point trying to let everyone practice individually without anyone pinpointing the mistakes. And everyone else was doing their own small groups, so people without small groups didn't really have much to do. And yes, I belong to this group of people.

And I had to sit under the aircon today. Stupid idea -.- Sat there stoning for 1 whole hour. I think I'm getting a fever. And as I said, I'm eating chocolates and I don't think that helps matters at all. But chocolates sure is effective in making people feel better. Even if it's a slight bit.

Wesley at 8:02 PM