Tuesday, June 10, 2008
Think, think, think
I knew my big mouth would always get me into trouble. And after I get into trouble, I realise I should just shut up and not say anything at all. Totally stupid, then the whole cycle repeats. Yes, okay, my diction sucks, my grammar sucks, my choice of words are horrible and I use words which I have no idea what they mean. Yes I think I just used a word that I don't know what it means but just sounds appropriate.
I'm sorry if I offended or hurt anyone because of my cruel and horrible use of words. I'm sorry if I gave anyone the wrong impression because I chose the wrong words thinking they meant something else. And if whoever feels offended has not seen this blog, then I'm going to die in a slow and terrible way.
Indirect suicide? It's odd.
Wesley at
9:31 AM