Wednesday, May 7, 2008
What happened to cavemen?
You know, don't you think being a caveman is nice? All you do everyday is sleep, wake up, hunt, take care of child, teach people how to hunt, play caveman games, draw nice caveman pictures...
Yea, you get the point. And the best thing? There's probably little or no language. So there's nothing about tone and feelings and stuff. And things are nicer that way. Everyone would just be friends, maybe just acquaintances. I don't know how that works out. But maybe it wouldn't be all that good. I dunno.
And I wonder what happened to all the people who used to spare a kind word or two or maybe a nice comforting and consoling sentence when I used to be down. Oh well, I should still thank you guys for not giving any sharp comments or horrible put down unfeeling sentences. Maybe saying nothing is better. For a slip of the tongue, the use of a wrong word, a moment of wrong tone-ness, you'd probably just die in the hands of an unhappy Wesley.
Am I that unhappy? Lols. Go find out yourself =)
Wesley at
10:09 PM