Friday, May 23, 2008

The not-so-last last day of school.

I think that should be tomorrow. Because of ushering. Ushering? Didn't you love ushering? I guess it depends on the audience. Old boys? Now that's scary. Usher a group of people who knows the school. That's what I call weird. OK FINE, IM JUST WORRIED I SCREW UP.

At least I hope it goes well. Cause it's supposed to be a free-er than free day without piano lessons. And I'm feeling in the mood to write an anecdote. *mental note*

Should I start making a list of what work I have? Let's summarise everything. A PT for every subject except for bio, in which case I have to finish reading the notes and filling them up. I FAILED PHILO, I CANT BE PROMOTED. Anyone wants to join me?

I thought maybe this holidays would be. Interesting. Like maybe finish all my work, then start spamming comp games, randoming around for the last few weeks. It's all a dream. That only happens in December holidays. In which case one week is taken and placed in the middle of July where the possibilities of e-learning is so much higher.

Complications. Damn it.

Wesley at 11:25 PM