Monday, May 12, 2008
More of life's tortures
We love life for it loves torturing us in many ways. This blogpost wasn't supposed to be written like this, but thanks to life giving me horribly short term memory, I have forgotten what I wanted to written and am left to writing something like this.
I HATE LIFE. No that does not mean I'm going to jump off a building and fall into the headlines of a newspaper from too much stress from an overly-elite school. No I'm not saying my school is overly-elite, that just happens to be everyone's perspective of things and I can do nothing but just accept it.
Another good reason why I should hate life. It screwed up my tagboard. I cannot put a message there. So Snao, "I wonder whether the place we'd go to after we die has homework ._."
*shrug* Knowing life, it probably has something worse than homework.
What else had I wanted to say? Oh yes, I should be back doing work.
Wesley at
9:01 PM