Saturday, May 3, 2008

Let's compare food!

Since kll wants it xD

Hey look! I didn't go attend bio lesson for food >.> So yea. Therefore bio was fun. Hah. Lols. Well seriously, revised a bit of random stuff for bio CCT. Went through chemistry. It's fun!

And the Chinese thingy? I must say it's fantastic. It's like comparing RI vs. RJC standard. Someone told me the one in RI only consisted of 7 people? If you were at the RJC one, you would see enough people to fill up the whole stage. That's nearly 100. But then again, they might not all be from CLC. (I think it's called CLC)

And the plays were nice! RJ's all had this kind of 'moral of the story' at the end of it. Pretty interesting. First one was a company for bad luck! How fun. I think I should post in Chinese. But I guess I can't be bothered.

演出真的很不错!霉气公司十分有趣,叙述着4个很倒霉的人。

Oh wait. I just remembered. Some people are watching today! Better not have all these spoilers. Just look out for the very interesting mother in the second play by RI, and don't leave before the last play. The main show you're paying the ticket for. AND IF YOU PAID 10 BUCKS JUST FOR THE FEEDBACK FORM, I'M GOING TO HIT YOU.

I can't help not talking about the last play T.T I mean they even used jian's name. If I say anymore, it's going to spoil the play. DAMMIT.

Wesley at 11:04 AM