Sunday, May 11, 2008
I wonder...
I'm wondering a lot. And I'm wondering whether I'm right.
Oh well, I should stop wondering because it's wasting my time. Busy week ahead.
We have usher training on Tues and Thurs, Open House on Sat, Guitar perf on sat for open house also, Fri, geog re-test and NYGH maths seminar.
This is a long list for someone who barely had anything before this. Monday eng proposal due?
Wed there's Chinese proj and RE.
ARGH! Wesley says he cannot take it anymore! Wesley uses self-destruct!
I've been wondering, if a meteor suddenly struck Earth, would I lose all my homework? Or would the teachers still make us complete our homework after reconstruction?
Stupid thoughts as usual. I'm just worried about Friday. I have no idea whether I have time to still go for the NYGH thing. It's clashing with Geog retest. PFFT! The trouble of failing tests. Chapter 1. Lols.
Oh. English proposal? I completely forgot about it. Should I like do up 1? Just in case one isn't done. *splatters random thoughts all over the place*
Oh yes! Happy Mothers' Day!
Wesley at
6:52 PM