Tuesday, May 6, 2008
Hi, my name is Wesley and I will be your tour guide today
Welcome to my life. I will bring you for a short visit of life today.
Before I begin the tour, please leave any queries you might have on the tagboard on your right.
The day started of Geography. Nothing much to expect from that. Same usual boring stuff. I'm not really looking forward to tomorrow either.
May I please guide you to one hour later in time, where we had a math lesson. Math lesson was being exciting as usual with it's usual fun of such a nice teacher. He returned us our papers and I personally am not happy with my marks. One thing I'm happy about is that I'm not going to kill myself for getting the bonus question right and not getting it marked cause it wasn't done on foolscap.
Please follow me this way, we will now be heading to the next lesson, Chinese. As you can see, Chinese is a very essential part of our lives where we use it to understand more of our culture. Today, we have worked hard on how biology works and why chemistry of life is fun. That is part of our chinese culture.
If you would follow me this way, you would enter into the realm of recess where eternal mugging would have lasted if recess lasted forever. Maybe it wouldn't, since that would mean bio CCT would never come either. I meant Biology Class Common Test.
Next period, CCT. Quite fun I must say. I screwed up everything. How's that for fun.
After that, we had bio, fantastic timing I should say. Never mind that. Personally I feel biology lessons to be very fun because we get to cover chemistry right now, touching on topics such as Cis-Trans thingy and E,Z things and enantiomers.
Last period of the day, assembly. PDI, nothing much concerning me since no teacher wanted to talk to me. So well...started doing maths.
And now if you would follow me to the MOELC (you may choose to linger in RI), you would see my french teacher commenting how good my letter was. And I was commenting how I'll probably get commented on how horrible my sentence structure was. *shrug*
Regarding the choice of word (se faire faire)
A: You can personify it!"
Teacher: "Ah! But you're can't! You're not a poet yet!"
Regarding voler and dérober
Teacher: Give me a word synonymous to voler.
A (in 10 seconds): Dérober.
Teacher: I'm going to miss such intelligent students.
Yes, she's leaving Singapore soon. It really sounded kind of sad when she said that. Another parting before the parting of life. Sigh.
And yes, last event of the day. I know this whole post sounded like I was making fun of this event, but I'm not. I'm just trying to get ready to be an usher. And I know very well that I'm not up to standard. So well, you could call this practice, you could call this making a joke and being sarcastic and cynical about the whole thing, I could only leave it to you to decide.
And we have come to the end of the tour of my life. (for today)
Wesley at
11:15 PM