Sunday, April 20, 2008
PHLEGM!
o.0 I lost the fever, and got a mild sore throat and loads of phlegm. It's. Ugh. But it's better than sneezing your nose off half the time.
Oh my! My dictionary says phlegm = mucus. Ugh.
And my piano lessons are getting VERY screwed. It's really scary. Scary, scary, scary. We have heaven on Saturdays and hell on Sundays. My piano teacher on Sunday seems quite jealous. *shrug* Well, it's ending next week. It's kinda sad. She's quite nice actually. Just a bit sarcastic and blah.
Oh! And she helped me get a good pass for grade 6! I finally passed my sight reading and aural. I credit my sight reading pass to the examiner for choosing a simple piece for me. xD
I believe no one understands the randomness stuff I've been putting on the blog because it's random and barely makes any sense. Therefore I should make an effort to be less vague and be clearer in what I'm writing. But maybe I'll just start that on another day. Sorry! xD
Wesley at
12:01 PM