Monday, April 21, 2008

It is 11:59:59 21/4 now

Hmm...I wonder whether my dates are of the correct time zones. Anyway the time attached to this post will obviously not be the same as that on my title. Because I wrote the title first before I finished the post.

I demand you do not go answer with a "dur!" because I something think of the title after I finish the post. But that's usually when I'm really bored.

AND I'VE FINALLY FINISHED FRENCH. Yay! What a great accomplishment! We knew you could complete it! Good job! You haven't finished all your French homework you idiot.

You didn't have to be a wet blanket >.>

And I found out I work more efficiently after 1030. And the reason why. Well, you don't want to know. Cause you people won't be very happy about it. And one more thing! I'm pretty convinced MSN screws up your lives. therefore you should use less of MSN. (Yes I know I didn't justify that point made. I just can't be bothered.)

And capitalising all my 'I's is something horribly tedious to do. Like ugh. And I am convinced I shouldn't study anymore. I shouldn't even bother myself to do all my projects and stuff. It's pointless. Because 2 years later, we're still going to end up in a decent JC regardless of our results.

Stupid ain't it? And we work out guts out right now. What for? To show the teachers that we are capable of doing a certain skill? And then 2 years later, we drop everything. And it's only everything after these two years that count. So everything we learn these two years would just be a long lost memory. No wait. It wouldn't even exist.

And I remember someone mentioning that JC life is hell. It sucks totally. And I am inclined to believe him, though I obviously have no concrete evidence or personal experiences. And now I tell you that sec 3 life is hell too. My personal favourite years were sec 1 and sec 2 years. When we could be free from stress (pretty much compared to now). AND IT WAS FUN. You who disagree with that should be made into minced meat.

And I can't think of a nice last sentence to end the post cause I'm too tired to think.

And to think I can write so much for a post written when my brain's overworked.

YES I KNOW I BARELY DID ANY WORK.

Wesley at 11:59 PM