Thursday, April 17, 2008

I punish thee!

Lock Leong so should be punished for this. I like feel addicted to blogging. (Yes I have never blogged so actively before.) Twice a day is a bit crazy! (Yes that's an understatement) And the best thing is I don't even have anything to blog about! (I agree blogging is screwing up my life)

I so should be doing Geog now. But. Tsunamis? No one taught us anything and we're supposed to attempt to answer the questions. We answer them. We write long lengthy essays. And no matter how long you write. You get the same autograph accompanied with a date and a tick. If you try to not get the autograph, you get lashed by the tongue. *Shrill screams accompanied by deathly silence* I'm so looking forward to Geog tomorrow. >.> It's the funnest class of the week! (Good morning Sir!)

That was so sarcastic, I think you people would die if i continued with this. That was sarcastic too. And so was that. And previous sentence. The previous one as well. ... (And so on and so forth)

Wesley at 11:04 PM