Tuesday, April 29, 2008
How long does it take for a person to be sick of life?
I say it takes 14 years and 2 weeks. Actually, it was earlier for me. But that was when I really dreaded life. Horrible. Icky. Loathesome. Disgusting. Except for the few friends I have to chat with, life is just dull. No, I'm not saying it's compulsory to chat with me all the time. I'm just thanking those people who do. And no you shouldn't be talking to me just so that you get thanked on my blog. So ha.
And I'm sorry I haven't been posting for 5 days. I did warn you guys this blog might die really fast. An Aries takes initiative but does not follow through. So here's the result. A half dead blog. Oh well, I'll do my best to post more. I'm just lazy. And no, not all of the Aries' attributes match me. At least I don't think they do.
I think I did mention something about the performance on Friday. Let's talk about it. DT forgot his file! He left it in his guitar room! And I had the file! And I made more mistakes than he did! Lols.
And since I'm feeling explosive again. I'll just heck it and write it out.
If you hate me, just say you do. What's the point of being nice to me just so that I can return library books and do your random odd jobs. And then when it comes to other stuff that you don't want my help you go "No no! We don't need him!" "You're not one of the people right?" I'd rather you didn't say anything at all. Then I wouldn't have anything to quote. If you didn't say anything, I wouldn't even care. I don't even want to be one of those people. Now that's a relief to get off my chest. Yes I know you find me stupid and annoying, well I tell you I don't give a damn about you so just leave me alone, and I'll leave you alone. Otherwise, one day, when you cross the line, I'm not going to be responsible for what happens.
And what do we call that? Childish tit for tat.
And that's half the reason why I'm sick of life. Cause I simply fail at every aspect of life. Be it studies, sports, CCA, relationships with friends, with family, with teacher, whatever.
I should stop this blog from becoming a blog of complaints. You people obviously didn't ask me to blog to suffer this mental torture. I'm really sorry.
Wesley at
11:06 PM