Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Have a taste of my Tuesdays

They just suck. Simply. It's just The Rushing Out of Last Minute RE Work. And every half a minute. We digress. It just floats off.

I officially hate Tuesdays. As well as Term 2 Week 6. Everyday I start worrying about a project Monday, French. (Who cares whether it's a project. It's big enough for me)
Tuesday, RE (explicitly described on top)
Wednesday, French (again)
Thursdays, I dunno. Chinese project maybe.
Friday, Chinese project certainly should take a place somewhere.
Saturdays, I just remembered there's an english social advocacy project
Sundays, WHY CANT MY SUNDAYS BE FREE?

YES, AND IM NOT VERY CALM NOW. SO IF IM TALKING TO YOU VERY CALMLY ON MSN. THINK AGAIN.

Actually, I might be calm talking to you even though my brain's telling me I am not in the least calm. And let me tell you, when my brain's not calm, it pounces at every single word you say at chops it up into bits before eating it to see whether it's nice. If it isn't, my brain automatically sends an output of "do not be nice to this person". Therefore, do forgive me because my brain is working against my own will.

I CANNOT TAKE THIS ANYMORE.

And the bus experience? It was scary. I'm telling myself that it is all my fault. And I'm silently apologising, hoping that the bad habit of saying 'omg' (in full) will change. Yes I know it's touchy. Yes I know I've been trying to change it since a long time ago. Yes I know I still use it now. But give me some time.

And peace? It's unattainable, that's human nature. If not, we'd still be cavemen now.

Wesley at 10:39 PM