Thursday, April 17, 2008
FRIDAY TOMORROW
YAY! CCTS ARE OVER FOR THE WEEK! YAY! ELEARNING FOR THIRD LANG NEXT WEEK! YAY! NO CCTS NEXT WEEK! YAY! IM FREE FOR THE WEEKENDS! YAY! SLACK TIME TOMORROW! YAY! MAPLE MAPLE MAPLE! YAY! CABAL CABAL CABAL! YAY! I GOT SOMEONE TO PLAY CABAL WITH ME! YAY!
Ok. Enough randomness. Now that should be enough to show how happy I am over what has happened, is happening and will happen. SO THERE! I shall be. Err... Random for the rest of today. And lock leong? You're being REALLY scary. I demand you stop that this instance. It's a demand. Not a request. So there. =) And the tagboard is up. The links are also up. So people who want to be linked but are not linked tell me on the tagboard. AND MOST IMPORTANTLY, DO NOT LINK ME. The reason is random. Therefore randomity has forbidden me to think of a reason to answer it.
And to think I said I'll stop this nonsensical randomness. >.>
Wesley at
10:02 PM