Saturday, April 19, 2008

Bored!

I must agree the doctor I saw yesterday was quite effective. He abides by the Law of Equivalent Exchange! (FMA ftw!)

"To create, something of equal value must be lost. That is the principal of Equivalent Exchange."

Hmm, wikiquote gives a slightly different one from what I remember. But I'll just stick to wikiquote.

Back to the topic, he did indeed cure my sore throat! And the Equivalent Exchange returned me with a cold and a slight fever! Maybe it isn't so equivalent but who cares. And my mum and I have decided that we make good doctors too. Before we went to see the doctor yesterday, we tried predicting what the doctor would say. "Don't take oily stuff or spicy stuff, drink plenty of water. Blah Blah Blah." Well, he did indeed say that. But he also said, "You could also drink chrysanthenum tea or barley if you get bored of water." Well >.>

And I found a pretty interesting quote from wikiquote again. Let's see...

"When I was certain he was going to kill me, my mind went blank, and I didn't have any hope anymore. And the only thing I could do was scream my lungs out. I felt so helpless, I couldn't even bring myself to believe someone might save me...And we'll just have to hope our powers are good enough to help us rise above our own limits. [cries into his hands] 'Cause we're not gods. We're humans. Tiny, insignificant humans... who couldn't even save a little girl. "

That's said by Edward Elric. I know I fail at quoting. It does sound incoherent. But who cares. But the last line is so true... We're not gods, we're just humans. Tiny insignificant humans. Yepp. I shall leave it to your own intepretation cause I have no idea how to put it into words.

Wesley at 2:05 PM