Monday, April 21, 2008
"这个世界太不公平了!"
Yes, indeed. For the first time ever, I understood what the Chinese teacher meant. (And that's saying a lot) Yes, indeed. I am right now wondering why I took French in the first place and why I'm letting myself suffer eternal hell. Then I look around me and see people enjoying their French homework. What's that quote again? "Beauty is in the eye of the beholder" I fail to see the beauty of French.
AND I'M DAMN STRESSED OUT NOW. Give me a break. Please. I need that break. We all need the break. And it would really help us all if the teachers be kind enough not to give us homework during that break. (Which is utterly impossible) At least I'll be happy enough if there isn't e-learning during Youth Summit thingy. It just brings back horrible memories.
And yes, right now, I'm feeling horribly miserable again (partly because I'm disappointed in today's maths lesson, BECAUSE we didn't get any log worksheet) And nothing else was supposed to be fun. Except maybe English. You have to agree that the video was interesting.
"I think I can end this lesson now."
Wesley at
10:14 PM