Monday, April 14, 2008

Another Blog >.>

Yay. Another blog.

Yay. A good space to rant I suppose.

And the busyness comprehension sure is reflecting very well. This blog was created because I needed something to do to distract myself. So there. I suppose the second post my take a long time. But ranting might be fun. =)

And I HATE CAMERAS.

Actually cameras are quite nice inventions that takes record of nice scenery and stuff. The downside of it is that you are forced to have your own picture to be taken, which I just hate. It's icky and is beyond description.

*attempts to make post longer*
*thinks of random stuff to put in*

My brain is just dying from thinking something up. I now officially proclaim Chemistry and Maths to be my favourite subjects and my favourite teachers to be the relief teachers. (If you hate them, that's your problem)

And there goes. Blogging starts making me think what are the consequences of such actions. And it just ends my blogpost there. Like. Ugh. This blog will die soon enough. I know it.

Wesley at 10:38 PM